Cranbrook 3.16 x 3.16


Interlocking Wall Framing44mm
External Width & Depth3160mm x 3160mm
Internal Width & DepthClass 10 2872mm x 2872mm Class 1 2804mm x 2804mm
Ridge Height2565mm
Verandah Overhang1000mm

Pick your Install and price

The Cabin Kit

*including GST



  • 3.16 x 3.16 Cabin Kit
  • Double Glazed Windows:
  • Tilt and Turn Function With Window Hardware
  • Double Glazed Entrance door:
  • Key Lock Hardware and 3 Keys
  • 19mm T&G Ceiling Lining
  • 70mmx35mm Purlins
  • 120mm x 35mm H3 Rafters
  • 190mm x 30mm H3 Bardge
  • Bradford Foil Faced Blanket R1.2
  • Colorbond Orb Roofing (Colour to be Selected)
  • Gutter and Downpipes
  • Hardware for Cabin
  • Plans and Engineering

The Cabin Kit & Class 10 Install

*including GST



  • The Cabin Kit features
  • Stumps H5 100x100
  • Ant Caps
  • Post to Bearer Brackets
  • Removal of soil from post holes
  • Removal of Building Rubbish
  • Concrete
  • Floor and Deck Bearers 90x45 H3.2
  • Floor and Deck Joist 90x45 H3.2
  • Engineered Termite Treated Flooring 19mm
  • Hardware
  • Supply of Concrete
  • Install of subfloor
  • Install of Colour Bond Roof
  • Install of Decking
  • Termite Treatment to Cabin

The Cabin Kit & Class 1 Install

*including GST



  • The Cabin Kit & Class 10 Install features Pus
  • Kingspan wall insulation
  • Bradford Ceiling Insulation R2.5
  • 42x19 mm Cavity wall batten
  • Pine Line T&G 12mmx135mm Pine Lining
  • Install of Stud Frame Work
  • Install of Wall insulation
  • Install of Pine Lining to Wall
  • Pine trim around ceiling and doors

All you Need To Do..

Select your install, Class 10 or 1.
What’s the difference?

Paint or Stain your cabin.

Fit your own lighting / electrics.

Fit your own plumbing.

Important Information

Living outside Perth Metro:
Additional $950.00 + $3.76Per Km from Perth to your location

Difference between Class 1 and Class 10 Install.
Council and Living: If you are planning on using the cabin for habitable use you will need to select Class 1 Install. It you are planning on using for a non-habitable use, you will be fine with Class 10.

Insulation to wall: You will get additional 19mm wall frame, insulation, and 12mm T&G pine lining.

Make An

Your information will only be used to facilitate sales and services we provide to you and won’t be sold to third parties for marketing purposes. For more information see our privacy policy.


Where do you import your timber Cabins from and what are they made of?

The Cabins are manufactured in Europe. The subfloor, wall studs, decking, and linings are purchased locally.

Are the Cabins engineered?

Yes, every Cabin is engineered for your property. This is a requirement for local council.

What about white ants, wood rot and fire protection?

All Cabins are treated before being packed. The posts are H5, subfloor H3, flooring is engineered 19mm termite treated flooring, and the wall frame is H2 70mm treated studs. All Cabins will need to be treated by your local pest controller on completion.

Can I live in my cabin?

Yes, you can if it is approved as a class 1 habitable Cabin.

How long does it take to get the Cabin once ordered?

Council usually takes around 8-10weeks. If you have ordered a custom Cabin, it will take around 3-4months to get the Cabin kit.

Are they easy to install if DIY?

Yes, you need to ensure you get you subfloor level. One board sits on another and repeats this process, you will have all sorts of trouble at the end if you are not level at the start.

Can I custom design my Cabin?

Yes, but if you are going to custom design you are looking at an increase of 10%-15%.

How long does it take to build my timber cabin?

*All days are calculated having two Carpenter on site every day.
Class 10: up to 25 m2 is around 4 days.
Class 1: up to 25m2 –is around 7 days.
Class 1: up to 40m2- is around 15 Days
Class 1: up to 70m2 – is around 20 Days

What preparation am I required to do prior to you building the Cabin?

A clear site is all we require. The Cabin will sit around 350mm from natural ground level to finish floor level. A Cabins WA representative will come to check the site before install/sign-up.

Will you come to my country town in WA?

We will travel anywhere in WA, travel fees do apply.

Who deals with council and other statutory authorities?

If Cabins WA is constructing the Cabin, we complete all the approvals.

Are these applications and approvals included in the price?

Yes, they are apart from BAL assessment. (Bush Fire Assessments)

Is your timber sourced form FSC (The Forest Stewardship Council) forests?

Yes, our European supplier are FSC Certified.

Are your Windows and Doors Double Glazed?

Yes, all the Windows and Doors are double glazed.

Find us

1 Jones Street, O’Connor, 6163


Cabins WA Display


* Please contact (08) 9302 2274 or 0415 871 227 to make an appointment


Cabins WA Office

Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm

*The office is not always manned. If you are coming to see the display, please contact the office and make an appointment.

Send us a