Harvey 65m2 Cabin
Pick your Install and price
The Cabin Kit (Supply only)
- Cabin Kit
- Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Key Lock Hardware and 3 Keys
- 19mm T&G Ceiling Lining
- 70mm x 35mm Purlins
- Colorbond Orb Roofing with insulation
- Hardware for Cabin
- Council Approval
- Plans and Engineering
The Cabin kit & Class 1 Install
- All the Cabin kit Features plus
- Stumps H5 100 x 100
- Ant Caps
- Floor Bearers 90 x 45 H3.2
- Floor Joists 90 x 45 H3.2
- Decking Joists 90 x 45 H3.2
- Engineered Termite Treated Flooring 19mm
- Supply of Concrete
- Install of Subfloor
- Install of Colourbond Roof
- Install of Decking
- Termite Treatment to Cabin
- Energy Assessment
- Bradford's Thermoseal Wall Warp Medium
- 70 x 35mm H2 Stud Framing
- Bradford Gold Wall Insulation R1.5
- Pine Line T&G 12mm x 135mm @5400mm Pine Lining
- Install of Building Wrap
- Install of Stud Frame Work
- Install of Wall Insulation
- Install of Pine Lining to WallAll buildings over 10 square meters must be approved by local council prior to construction (included in price). Price listed is for Cabins submitted as Class 10a (shed), when upgrading to a Habitable Cabin (Class 1a) additional fees apply and minor changes must be made to the cabin. Contact us at (08) 9302 2274 if you have any questions. Travel fee applies to all locations outside Perth Metro. Additional $3,575.00 + $3.76 per Km from Perth to your location.
All you Need To Do..
Select your install, Class 10 or 1.
What’s the difference?
Paint or Stain your cabin.
Fit your own lighting / electrics.
Fit your own plumbing.
All buildings over 10 square meters must be approved by local council prior to construction (included in price).
Price listed is for Cabins submitted as Class 10a (shed), when upgrading to a Habitable Cabin (Class 1a) additional fees apply and minor changes must be made to the cabin. Contact us at (08) 9302 2274 if you have any questions.
Travel fee applies to all locations outside Perth Metro. Additional $6,850.00 + $4.40per Km from Perth to your location.*KM charged one way only.
Where do you import your timber Cabins from and what are they made of?
The Cabins are manufactured in Europe. The subfloor, wall studs, decking, and linings are purchased locally.
Are the Cabins engineered?
Yes, every Cabin is engineered for your property. This is a requirement for local council.
What about white ants, wood rot and fire protection?
All Cabins are treated before being packed. The posts are H5, subfloor H3, flooring is engineered 19mm termite treated flooring, and the wall frame is H2 70mm treated studs. All Cabins will need to be treated by your local pest controller on completion.
Can I live in my cabin?
Yes, you can if it is approved as a class 1 habitable Cabin.
How long does it take to get the Cabin once ordered?
Council usually takes around 8-10weeks. If you have ordered a custom Cabin, it will take around 3-4months to get the Cabin kit.
Are they easy to install if DIY?
Yes, you need to ensure you get you subfloor level. One board sits on another and repeats this process, you will have all sorts of trouble at the end if you are not level at the start.
Can I custom design my Cabin?
Yes, but if you are going to custom design you are looking at an increase of 10%-15%.
How long does it take to build my timber cabin?
*All days are calculated having two Carpenter on site every day.
Class 10: up to 25 m2 is around 4 days.
Class 1: up to 25m2 –is around 7 days.
Class 1: up to 40m2- is around 15 Days
Class 1: up to 70m2 – is around 20 Days
What preparation am I required to do prior to you building the Cabin?
A clear site is all we require. The Cabin will sit around 350mm from natural ground level to finish floor level. A Cabins WA representative will come to check the site before install/sign-up.
Will you come to my country town in WA?
We will travel anywhere in WA, travel fees do apply.
Who deals with council and other statutory authorities?
If Cabins WA is constructing the Cabin, we complete all the approvals.
Are these applications and approvals included in the price?
Yes, they are apart from BAL assessment. (Bush Fire Assessments)
Is your timber sourced form FSC (The Forest Stewardship Council) forests?
Yes, our European supplier are FSC Certified.
Are your Windows and Doors Double Glazed?
Yes, all the Windows and Doors are double glazed.
8 Murphy Street, O’Connor, WA 6163
Cabins WA Display
Friday and Saturday 10am – 2pm
Cabins WA Office
Tuesday – Friday 8am – 4pm
The office is not always manned, if you are coming to see the display please visit during display hours, or please call and make an appointment.